Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Been thinking ....

After a lot of thinking.  I've come to realize a few things about myself.  I guess this has come to me during some light meditations that I've done.  I don't know I don't care.  But I've come to realize that I'm Pagan, Republican, Hippie, Redneck and a Hillbilly.  Yeah I know all those words put together is a HUGE contradiction.  But they're all true, if you know me, truly know me then you know it to be true.  I'm all those things.  I'm coming to realize a lot about myself and change myself for the better, or at least I'm hoping to.  I'm southern, I have pride there.  I'm country, I have pride there.  I believe in a lot of values that all of those things consist of.  And they all make me who I am.  My friends and my family love me for who I am and I doubt none of them would change me for nothing at least the ones that know that changing me would mean changing my beliefs, convictions and who I really truly am and making me a different person and I doubt they wouldn't like me that much. 

No comments: